Skip to Main Content
Intro to Version Control
- What is version control?
- What is distributed version control?
- What is Git?
- How do I store documents in Git?
- How do I store programs in Git?
- Learning Git
- Cheat Sheets (Check them all out and pick the one that works for you.)
- git cheat sheet:
This is the best cheat sheet.
- Git Cheat Sheets: List of cheat sheets with a few of it’s own.
- Lorna Jane Mitchel’s: A cross between a tutorial and a cheatsheet.
Probably not good to print out, but might be handy to review.
- X-Combinator: Nice, clear, printable. Hang it by your desk.
- Zach Rusin’s: A nice printable page with a flow diagram. (A little
hard to tease out to begin with, but quite useful once you have figured it
- Alex Zeitler’s: A little bit simpler. Good to print, too.
- Jan Krueger’s: Two-page printable with good detail.
- Interactive Git Cheatsheet: Interactive, cool, probably not useful
until you start to understand Git a little bit.
- Git Does Windows